Polyethylene Dredging Pipes
Denialink HDPE dredging pipes have unique features for a long term, corrosion free abrasion resistant & low maintenance performance in the seas, lakes and all other water bodies. Our high density PE pipes are fitted with welded stub-ends & steel flanges.
Our dredging pipes are made from virgin compounded HDPE material for high performance and superior finish. Higher abrasion resistant varieties also available.
• Dredge Pipe Lines
• Water Transportation
• Slurry Transportation
• Floating Cable Casing Lines
• Aquaculture breeding area cages
• Made from PE 80 or PE 100 precompounded virgin material
• Light Weight - Easy installation
• Superb Flexibility for rough sea conditions
• Excellent Weathering & UV resistance
• Ideal in combination with Denialink PE floats for dredging – and
sand winning applications.
• Pressure rating of PN 3.2 up to PN 25.
• Various diameters
• All lengths, up to 20 metres
• Color: Black
For more information please fill in the contact form, click here.